STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING! This is the ultimate dessert alert 🚨! Do you have an insatiable sweet tooth? An uncontrollable chocolate craving? Or do you simply need a pick-me-up in the form of a sinfully delicious, drool-worthy dessert?
If you nodded your head even once, you are about to have your world ROCKED. Presenting: Double Chocolate Brownies!
That’s right folks, we’re about to turn the American classic on its head. We’re not just talking about regular old brownies here. Oh, no! We’re talking rich, fudgy, double-chocolatey explosions of flavor. These aren’t your grandma’s brownies (sorry grandma) — they are BETTER. 🙊
Don’t believe us? Prepare to be amazed. 😎
You’re only 10 ingredients and 7 simple steps away from biting into these ooey-gooey, fudgy, melt-in-your-mouth, double chocolate brownies. Let that sink in. Yes, 10 and 7. We don’t do complicated here. We do delicious. We do memorable. And most importantly, we do CHOCOLATE.
Here’s a little tip for you, free of charge – always use the best quality chocolate you can find. It’s the secret to brownies that are not just good, but life-changing! 🍫
It’s time for your taste buds to throw a party. Ready?
YOU, yes, you reading this right now, are about to become the official Brownie Royalty. By the end of this, you will be the person everyone calls when they need their brownie fix. We are bestowing this honor on you. Are you ready to take up the mantle? Of course, you are! 👑
So, roll up your sleeves and put on your apron. It’s time to get baking!
Double Chocolate BrowniesCourse: DessertCuisine: American
Decadent, fudgy, and packed with chocolate, these brownies are the ultimate indulgence for chocolate lovers.
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups sugar
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in both types of chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan before cutting and serving.
- You can add nuts or dried fruit to this recipe for added flavor and texture.
- These brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
- If you prefer a less sweet brownie, you can use bittersweet chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate.
In conclusion, there you have it, folks! The top-secret recipe for the most decadently delicious, outrageously fudgy, double chocolate brownies you’ve ever experienced! Remember, these aren’t just any brownies – they’re an explosion of chocolate goodness that’s sure to make any occasion extra special. 🎉🍫🎉