The Italian gods of pasta have spoken, and they’ve blessed us with Ravioli Lasagna. It’s the all-star, crowd-pleasing, home-run dish even your pickiest eaters won’t be able to resist! It’s a dish so good, you might just find your family doing the tarantella around the dining table. 😁
The Magic of Fusion
In the world of pasta, this recipe is like a unicorn – a beautiful blend of two classic dishes creating a super-easy, delicious comfort food. It’s got the cheesy goodness of lasagna, the hearty filling of ravioli, and it’s as easy as pie to put together. No fuss, no muss, just pure, unadulterated yumminess! 🍝🦄
Time to Assemble the Layers of Love
Our Ravioli Lasagna is a dish that’s all about layering. You’ve got your robust marinara sauce, your tender, cheese-filled ravioli, your succulent ground beef, and your layers of melted cheese. Every spoonful is a new surprise. It’s like digging for buried treasure, but the treasure is an explosion of delicious flavors. 💣😋
It’s a Piece of Cake…Err…Lasagna
Are you ready for the best part? This is a dish that’s super quick and easy to put together. No noodle boiling, no complex steps. Just layer, bake, and enjoy. So simple, even your six-year-old could (almost) make it! 😉
Taking Center Stage at Your Dinner Table
So whether it’s a weeknight dinner or a special gathering, this Ravioli Lasagna is ready to steal the show. And did we mention it’s also perfect for potlucks? Just whip up a dish, and you’ll be the star of the party. ⭐🎉
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to roll up your sleeves and make some pasta magic. Dive in, and enjoy the deliciousness! 🍴🍷
Ravioli LasagnaCourse: DinnerCuisine: American
A perfect fusion of ravioli and lasagna in one amazing dish that’s easy to make and will please even the pickiest eaters.
2 lbs cheese ravioli
1 jar marinara sauce
1 lb ground beef
2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C). Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat until browned. Drain the grease.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of marinara sauce. Arrange a layer of ravioli over the sauce. Spread a layer of cooked ground beef over the ravioli, followed by a sprinkle of mozzarella. Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used up.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned. Let the lasagna rest for a few minutes before serving.
- You can use either fresh or frozen ravioli. If using frozen, there’s no need to thaw them first.
- For a vegetarian version, you can replace the ground beef with a mix of sautéed vegetables.
- You can also add some grated Parmesan on top for an extra cheesy touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use homemade ravioli?
Absolutely! Homemade ravioli will make this dish even more delicious. Just ensure the ravioli is fully cooked before layering.
What can I serve with ravioli lasagna?
A green salad, garlic bread, or roasted vegetables are excellent choices to complement this hearty dish. 🥗🥖
Can I make this dish ahead of time?
Yes, you can assemble the lasagna, cover it tightly, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When you’re ready to eat, bake it as directed in the recipe.
Can I freeze leftover ravioli lasagna?
Certainly! Make sure it’s completely cooled before freezing. You can freeze it in individual portions for easy reheating. Just pop it in the oven until it’s hot and bubbly. 🍽️