Stop what you’re doing! 🚨🚨 Drop everything and step into your kitchen. Right now, we’re going to introduce you to the Lazy Lasagna, the talk of the town, the flavor bomb that’s exploding on every foodie’s feed.
Everyone and their grandma is talking about this recipe! 👵🍝
This culinary gem 💎 is perfect for those “I don’t feel like cooking but still want something awesome” kind of days. With its mouthwatering layers of gooey cheese, perfectly seasoned meat, and rich tomato sauce, it’s love at first bite! 😍
Do you find the process of making traditional lasagna as tedious as watching paint dry? Well, we’ve got news for you, folks. This Lazy Lasagna requires half the effort but delivers double the flavor. That’s a 200% flavor return on investment, people! 📈🎉
Wondering where this miraculous recipe comes from? You can thank the geniuses at Martha Stewart’s Kitchen. They’ve reimagined lasagna for the busy bees 🐝, for the parents juggling kids 🤹, for the folks who’d rather binge-watch their favorite show than stand at the stove.
As the talk of every neighborhood, the Lazy Lasagna has become the recipe of the year! 🏆 Even the culinarily challenged are acing this recipe with flying colors. It’s that simple, and that delicious.
Now, imagine savoring a mouthful of this scrumptious Lazy Lasagna, with its melt-in-your-mouth cheese, perfectly browned meat, and tangy tomato sauce that sings a symphony on your tastebuds. 🧀🥩🍅 Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? Well, this dream is about to become a reality. 🌟
Without further ado, here’s the Lazy Lasagna recipe that’s been promised to turn you into a dinner superhero 🦸, a master of the culinary arts, and the most popular host in town!
Lazy LasagnaCourse: Main CourseCuisine: Italian
Satisfy your lasagna cravings with this quick and easy Lazy Lasagna recipe.
1 lb ground beef
1 jar (24 oz) marinara sauce
1 package (12 oz) oven-ready lasagna noodles
2 cups ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain fat and stir in marinara sauce. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, egg, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, basil, and oregano.
- In a 9×13-inch baking dish, spread a thin layer of the meat sauce. Place a layer of oven-ready lasagna noodles on top, followed by a layer of the ricotta mixture. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of noodles.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- You can add vegetables like spinach or mushrooms to the ricotta mixture for added flavor and nutrition.
- Use your favorite marinara sauce, or make your own from scratch.
- This lasagna can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake. Just add 10 minutes to the initial baking time.
Lazy Lasagna pairs well with a simple green salad with a tangy vinaigrette, garlic bread, or steamed vegetables like broccoli or green beans. If you’re looking for a wine pairing, a medium-bodied red wine like Chianti or Montepulciano would be a great choice.