Stop the presses! We’ve uncovered a recipe that’s been a treasured secret for generations. This delicious dessert could cause even the most resolved dieters to crumble – Grandpa Couldn’t Resist Grandma’s Caramel Pecan Rolls Recipe. 😍🥐👵🏻👴🏻
These aren’t your average breakfast pastries. Each roll is a perfect harmony of gooey caramel, crunchy pecans, and soft, fluffy dough. A single bite sends your taste buds on a thrill ride to flavor town! So, buckle up, folks! 🚀
Prepare yourself for an American breakfast recipe that’ll not only blow your socks off but launch them into orbit. We promise you’ll be begging for seconds (and thirds, and fourths…)
But wait, there’s more! 🎉 Apart from being a breakfast superstar, these caramel pecan rolls double as a dessert that will have your dinner guests raving for days. Talk about a two-in-one treat! 💫🍴
Imagine it – a Sunday morning, the smell of comfort food wafting through the house. You take one of these tantalizing pastries out of the oven, the caramel bubbling, the pecans toasted to perfection. 😌🌅
It’s a one-way ticket to Yumville, folks, with no coming back! Are you up for the ride? 🎫🚂
Grandma’s Caramel Pecan RollsCourse: Breakfast, DessertCuisine: American
The irresistible breakfast and dessert rolled into one – Grandma’s secret Caramel Pecan Rolls recipe.
2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of pecans, chopped
1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup of granulated sugar
1 packet of active dry yeast
1/2 cup of warm milk
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon of salt
- Dissolve yeast in warm milk. Mix in a teaspoon of granulated sugar. Let it sit for 5 minutes until frothy.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, remaining granulated sugar, and salt. Stir in the yeast mixture and beaten egg. Mix until dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 5-7 minutes. Put the dough in a greased bowl and cover. Let it rise in a warm place for about an hour, until it doubles in size.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar and melted butter. Spread half of this mixture in a baking pan and sprinkle with half of the chopped pecans.
- Punch down the dough and roll out into a rectangle. Spread the remaining butter mixture and sprinkle with the remaining pecans. Roll the dough tightly, starting from the long side.
- Cut the roll into 12 slices and arrange them in the baking pan. Cover and let them rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Bake the rolls for about 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- You can prepare the dough in the evening, let it rise overnight in the fridge, and bake the rolls in the morning.
- Substitute pecans with walnuts or almonds for a different taste.
- For an extra touch, drizzle some caramel sauce over the rolls before serving.
So, are you ready to wrap yourself in the aroma of freshly baked Caramel Pecan Rolls? Prepare to be flooded with memories of Grandma’s kitchen, the laughter, the warmth, the love, and of course, Grandpa’s big smile. It’s time to share this treasure with the world! 👨🍳🌎👵🏼💖