I have a confession to make: I adore cinnamon rolls. There’s just something about that warm, gooey, cinnamon-y goodness that gets me every time. But let’s be honest, making cinnamon rolls from scratch can be a bit of a hassle. That’s why I’ve searched high and low for an easy cinnamon roll recipe that cuts down on prep time but still delivers on flavor. And guess what? I’ve found it!
No more waiting around for dough to rise!
The key to these easy cinnamon rolls is using a shortcut that eliminates the need for yeast and hours of waiting for the dough to rise. Instead, we’re using a simple baking powder dough that comes together in a snap. This means you’ll be able to enjoy warm, delicious cinnamon rolls in under an hour!
Let’s talk about the filling. It’s a heavenly mixture of brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter that creates that classic gooey center we all know and love. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you.
A drizzle of sweetness.
Now, no cinnamon roll would be complete without a luscious icing drizzled on top. For these easy cinnamon rolls, we’re whipping up a quick cream cheese icing that adds just the right amount of sweetness without being too overpowering. It’s the perfect finishing touch.
Ready to impress your loved ones?
Imagine waking up on a weekend morning and surprising your family with a batch of warm, freshly baked cinnamon rolls. The smell alone is enough to make anyone swoon. These easy cinnamon rolls are perfect for special occasions, brunch with friends, or just because you deserve a little treat.
Customize to your heart’s content!
One of the best things about this easy cinnamon roll recipe is how versatile it is. Want to add a little something extra? Try mixing in some raisins or chopped nuts into the filling. Looking for a seasonal twist? Add some pumpkin puree or apple pie spice into the dough. The possibilities are endless!
You’ve got this!
Don’t be intimidated by the idea of making cinnamon rolls at home. With this easy recipe, you’ll be able to whip up a batch in no time, and trust me – the results are so worth it. Your friends and family will be raving about your baking skills, and you’ll be left wondering why you didn’t try this sooner.
Get ready to indulge!
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to treat yourself and your loved ones to a batch of these easy cinnamon rolls. Trust me, once you give this recipe a try, you’ll never look back. Happy baking!
Easy Cinnamon RollsCourse: Breakfast, DessertCuisine: American
Indulge in mouthwatering, homemade cinnamon rolls in under an hour with this easy no-yeast recipe!
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and divided
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the buttermilk and 4 tablespoons of melted butter until a dough forms.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough gently, then roll it out into a 12×18-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Spread the cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Roll the dough tightly from the longer side, sealing the seam by pinching it together.
- Cut the roll into 12 equal pieces and place them, cut-side down, into the prepared baking pan
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, prepare the icing by beating together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Allow the cinnamon rolls to cool for 5 minutes before drizzling the icing over the top.
- If you don’t have buttermilk, you can make a substitute by combining 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or white vinegar. Let it sit for 5 minutes before using.
- Feel free to customize the recipe by adding raisins, chopped nuts, or seasonal spices to the filling or dough.
These Easy No-Yeast Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for a leisurely weekend breakfast, a holiday brunch, or simply as a dessert. They pair wonderfully with a cup of coffee or tea and a side of fresh fruit.
With their quick prep and cook time, you’ll find yourself making these delightful treats time and time again. Enjoy!