If pancakes make you flip with joy, this clever trick is the syrup on top! 🥞💕 We’re going to reveal a game-changer that’ll make you see pancakes in a whole new light. But hey, no waffling, let’s get cracking! 🍳
The secret lies not in the batter, but the cooking method. Say goodbye to conventional pancake-making, and say hello to the oven-baked pancake revolution! 😲🎉
The Secret Ingredient
So, what’s the magic ingredient? Well, it’s none other than…the humble oven! That’s right; we’re swapping the stovetop for the oven to create golden, fluffy pancakes without the need for flipping! 🌟
Tip: Preheat the oven and a cast-iron skillet before pouring in the batter to ensure a nice, golden crust.
The Pancake Transformation
By baking the pancake, we are allowing it to rise evenly, creating a wonderfully fluffy interior and a perfectly golden exterior. This is all achieved without the pressure of flipping at the perfect moment! 🥞✨
Tip: Bake the pancake until it’s just set in the middle to maintain its fluffy texture.
So, batter up and let’s whip up the fluffiest, most effortless pancakes ever. Brace yourselves, because this trick will pancake your world! 🌍💫
Oven-Baked PancakesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: American
The fluffiest, most effortless pancakes ever, thanks to a clever oven-baked trick.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and place a 9-inch cast-iron skillet inside to heat.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing just until combined.
- Carefully remove the hot skillet from the oven and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pancake is set in the middle and golden on top.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting into wedges and serving with your favorite toppings.
- Feel free to add mix-ins to the batter, such as blueberries or chocolate chips.
- This pancake is best enjoyed fresh from the oven but can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I add toppings to my pancake before baking?
A: Yes, feel free to add your favorite mix-ins to the batter before baking, like blueberries or chocolate chips.
Q: Can I make this recipe dairy-free?
A: Yes, you can substitute the milk with a non-dairy alternative and use a dairy-free butter substitute.
Q: Can I use a baking dish instead of a cast-iron skillet?
A: Yes, a round or square baking dish can work, but make sure to adjust the cooking time as needed.
Q: How should I store leftover pancakes?
A: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.